3D Visualizer Job Description:
3D visualizers bring architects’ ideas to life, taking plans, architectural illustrations and other reference materials and candidate will be responsible for complete creative work for residential,commercial interior designs using these to produce photo-realistic 3D images of proposed buildings and developments. As a 3D visualizer, you’ll need to be both creative and technically-minded, in order to model prospective buildings that will both function well and look good.
3D Visualizer Responsibilities:
- Attending client meetings, documenting & analysing client requirement.
- Proposing mood boards & designs concepts to new clients & planning the design at the start of the project.
- Reviewing all the designs before the client meeting & conducting client presentations.
- Managing the design timelines.
- Review of all designs & drawings before sharing the same with clients & design reviews at project site.
- Reviewing the estimate & proposing changes in line with client budget.
- Collaborating with team members.
- Coordinate communication and foster teamwork between project stakeholders.
- Mentoring & training junior team members.
- Establish and prepare project progress such as weekly progress reports.
3D Visualizer Requirements:
- Certificate, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard designing software programs.
- Soft Skills :Candidate is expected to have strong design understating, Problem –solving attitude, ability to managing & resolve conflicts, project & time management. Being attentive to details, listening to critiques, presentation skill.
- Great Customer handling skill is a must have.
- Technical Skills : Hands on knowledge of 3D & 2D design software’s like 3Ds Max, Google Sketch up, AutoCAD, Photo Shop, Cutlist+, MS Office & other support software’s.
- The candidate is expected to have knowledge of wood working materials like plywood’s, hardware’s, Laminates, Veneers, etc.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.